Garmin Customer Service | 844-892-4680 | Garmin Support Number
How to Install Garmin Express on PC/ Desktop/ MAC
Garmin Express is a computer program that runs your Garmin GPS Device on the computer. It connects to Garmin Connect account of the user to store device information. In short, we will say it is a one-stop shop for registering your device, tracking locations, updating maps and for many more functions.
The procedure to install Garmin Express on your PC or Desktop is as follows. The procedure varies a bit from one Operating system to another.
- Visit http://garmin.com/express.
- Click on ‘Download for Windows’.
- Extract the setup and run GarminExpress.exe to begin installation.
- Check box next to ‘Terms and conditions statement’.
- Select a desired install location for Garmin Express (Optional).
- Now Tap on Install button.
- Click to Open Garmin Express.
For Mac Version OS 10.7 or higher than that
- Visit http://garmin.com/express
- Click on ‘Download for Mac’
- Extract and open the file GarminExpress.dmg from Downloads folder
- A new Window will open on your screen, locate and double click to Install Garmin Express icon. The instructions are given in the installer
- Close Installer once the installation completes
- Now eject the Mounted drive and click to open Application folder
- Eject the Garmin Express mounted drive from the Finder or the Desktop and double click on Express icon.
- Your software is now ready to use, connect it with Garmin connect and enjoy the services of Garmin GPS.